Steal this meme!
Posted on September 16th, 2010 by annakjarzab
Alex posted this meme on her blog, and because I’m lazy about blog content today, I’m stealing it!
5 Books I’ve Read Recently
1. It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
2. Our Tragic Universe by Scarlett Thomas
3. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle (fun fact here!)
4. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen
5. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
5 Books I’m Planning to Read (in the near future)
1. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
2. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
3. Blameless by Gail Carriger
4. Ascendant by Diana Peterfreund
5. Autobiography by Agatha Christie
5 of My Favorite Books
1. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
2. Hey Nostradamus! by Douglas Coupland
3. Ex Libris: Confessions of a Common Reader by Anne Fadiman
4. Atonement by Ian McEwan
5. The Pursuit of Love and Love in a Cold Climate by Nancy Mitford
5 of My Least Favorite Books
1. Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
2. I Am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe
3. The Frog King by Adam Davies
4. The Emperor’s Children by Claire Messud
5. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
5 of My Favorite Book-to-Film Adaptations
2. Pride and Prejudice (THE BBC VERSION NOT THE KEIRA KNIGHTLEY VERSION)
3. Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
4. The Princess Bride
2 Responses to “Steal this meme!”
Anna – you must ditch whatever you’re doing right now, go to the bookstore and buy Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty. This instant! This is not just a good book as in, wow I just read a really good book. This is a good book as in OH MY FREAKIN’ GOD, HOW COULD I HAVE GONE THIS LONG WHITOUT KNOWING JESSICA AND MARCUS?!?! It’s a whole new dimension of quality. I like a lot of the books you mentioned but they do. not. compare.
If you havn’t already you should check out the review on Forever young adult. Poshdeluxe does not joke around!
I know I sound like a maniac, but I really can’t urge you enough. They’re the type of books you, after finishing reading it, just want to turn to page one and read it all over again. Those other books can wait. You don’t want another Jessicaless day in you life!
I know, I know, I’ve been hearing about these books for so long and everyone loves them so much! I want to read them, I swear, and I will. Soon, I promise.